Beautiful property ideally suited for your rural escape. Close to road and utility access and all high and dry land.
• Currently a hay production income stream, easy transition to pasture with low fence in place.
• Ideally suited for development and your own small farm with utility access nearby.
• Zoned Agriculture 3
• Approximately 660 feet east of SW Montego Avenue.
• Approximately 2 miles south of CR 247
• Approximately 4 miles northwest of Ichetucknee Springs State Park, FL
• Approximately 10 miles northeast of Branford, FL.
• Approximately 14.5 miles southwest of Lake City, FL.
• Oak and Pine wooded buffer occupies the north property boundary.
• Occasional deer and turkey on the property and doves are common.
Courtesy of: WHITETAIL PROPERTIES REAL ESTA All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale. Availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase. All other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Updated: 22nd September, 2021 11:56 AM
You agree to receive property info, updates, and other resources via email, phone and/or text message. Your wireless carrier may impose charges for messages received. You may withdraw consent anytime. We take your privacy seriously.